Anyone who reads Real Estate Marketing blogs has most likely seen some sort of post on how to use Pinterest for Real Estate and Property Marketing.
Pinterest is a fairly new social media platform that is gaining increasing traction in the Real Estate Marketing world. It was designed as a way for people to “pin” pictures of various things they enjoy, whether it is a favorite recipe, a fantastic vacation destination, or a dream home property.it has now morphed into a great tool for both consumers and Real Estate Marketing professionals alike.
A recent webinar from Inman showcased some great ideas on how you as a Real Estate Agent can use Pinterest to gain more exposure for your property listings and increase sales.
The main points discussed in the webinar include:
- Why is Pinterest becoming so popular so quickly?
- Why is Pinterest for real estate marketing?
- How can Pinterest increase traffic to your real estate website or blog?
- Why is HGTV already one of the largest brands on Pinterest?
- What are the best real estate industry specific examples of Realtors and Brokers using Pinterest?
- How do you add a pin properly and how can you use tagging effectively in Pinterest?
- What are Pinterest Goodies?
- How can you add a Pin It button to your website and blog?
- How can you integrate Pinterest and WordPress?
- How can you integrate Pinterest and Facebook?
- How can you not waste time but still see results from using Pinterest?
- How can you add a Pinterest plugin to your browser?
- Is the iPhone app for Pinterest worth using?
- How can you integrate Instagram and Pinterest?